Sunday, June 7, 2009

Hmmm...

Just had an amazing discussion about life, which really pulled out deep reserves of thought and feelings which I could never express as anything more than an interesting thought. It was a really really long discussion on Colosso, and where we would want to go from now til the end, and how differences in motives, ideals and mindsets can lead to the dissolution of partnerships and friendships. It was an excellent discussion, one which provoked deep thought and clarity in me, and amazingly, I see now what could be, and what I want.

I realized now why I wanted this so much. It's the brainchild of the 3 of us. Something that we've worked hard to develop, and something that's exclusively the 3 of us. Colosso is more than just a simple get-rich scheme cooked up by 3 jabronis keen on making a quick buck. It's a beautiful concept, what we have in mind, and hopefully, post-graduation and in the not-so-distant future, Colosso can make its mark on the world, from designer-dog bistros to up-market joints.

The 3 of us, we've practically grown up together, and have remained the best of friends for so long. Think I can almost safely say that apart from my brothers, these 2 are the ones whom I really really bond with, who know both my strengths and weaknesses, and shared both good and tough times. I count myself fortunate to even know them, let along be proud enough to call them my best friends. Tough to be able to fully trust people these days, but these 2 are friends for life. 

=)

No comments: